Thursday, February 21, 2008

Wayo's Gyros

Wayo's Gyros are delicious and located right by where I live -- in between Metro Manuel Montt and Metro Salvador right on 11 de Septiembre.

They are so good. In case you aren't sure what a gyro is this guy has a picture of one from Wayo's., it's like a pita sandwich, with lettuce, tomato, garlic yogurt sauce, parsley and your choice of chicken or beef (I think? I'm not sure, I always get chicken). Wayo's Gyros only sells gyros and gyro salads (all of the above ingredients plus Parmesan cheese and olives). A gyro plus a big drink will run you $2,000. They are huge, so I feel like that's a pretty cheap price!

I'm obsessed with this place, I can't get enough. Seriously, I've eaten there for lunch every single day this week :)

And best of all, I just discovered that they deliver. 235 0907

3 comments:

Mama in Chile said...

Yum! Looks like I will have to try one of these when I'm in the neighbourhood ;)

Mamacita Chilena said...

we'll go for lunch as soon as you move in!

Emily said...

They are delish. Now I want one. And I work within walking distance...