Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Flaite entero aweonao

So I was walking home from the pool today along Alameda, my 25-foot long shadow before me, and I noticed someone following me. Half of his shadow was in front of me as well. So assuming he would get a clue, without looking back at him, I strongly veered left and his shadow did too, so then I veered strongly back to the right, and his shadow was still following me. So to make it really clear to him that I wasn’t a tourist, completely oblivious to flaites, I turned around, began walking in the opposite direction and looked back at him to make sure he didn’t follow me. At this point I started to get a little freaked out and looked for a paco and started planning what to do in case this dude tried something. Luckily he didn’t follow me. I took a micro back the direction I was originally going and tried to spot the guy. He had on a pink button-up shirt. But I didn’t see him. I would have enjoyed chewing him out, but was afraid he might pull a knife or something. I suppose I did what I could do. On my way to the micro, I ran into a cop, but the sketchy dude was no longer near me so I didn’t even bother telling him. What's the point? Santiago's got lots of flaites.


Anybody else have to deal with this before? Usually a flaite lays off right away if I notice him (or her), but this dude was either entero aweonao or he didn't care.

2 comments:

Mamacita Chilena said...

What a sketch ball. I don't know, I usually say something and that always throws them off a little bit.

Maeskizzle said...

Well, then I'm going to try that next time. It would be quite satisfying.