Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Get together?

Hi all! This seemed like the best way to get in touch with everyone - as I think the newest here I don´t have e-mail addresses for most of you. I for one would love to meet the girls I don´t already know (and see the ones I do again)...anyone up for a get together of some sort? I can usually do weeknights after about 7:30 or we could try for something on a weekend. Thoughts? Does meeting up in the general Providencia area work for people?

Apologies for what may be the dorkiest blog post ever, if someone has contact info for everyone we can move this conversation into e-mail and I´ll delete this! And I promise to post more interesting things in the future :) Hope everyone´s well and hoping to see/meet you soon!

3 comments:

Mama in Chile said...

Definitely up for meeting up, having a bit if a busy week this week (just started teaching!) but hopefully we can all work something out...

Mamacita Chilena said...

I totally agree, let's have a meet up sometime soon!

Emily said...

Ok, this was my idea, but I am now potentially needing to postpone...my best friend from the US is here visiting, so I'm currently playing host, but second week in April count me in!