Monday, April 7, 2008

Books and Booze

I had so much fun with everyone last weekend! We definitely need to repitir sooner rather than later.

So Heather and I were talking today and we thought it would be fun to do a book exchange. I have lots of good stuff to loan out and I'm dying for new material to read...

Maybe we could do a books and booze partay. If we all bring wine and literature I think that would make everyone pretty happy :) This time it could be just us, no parejas, what do you guys think?

7 comments:

Emily said...

Is it awkward to say that I´m in love with this idea? Slash with all of you? Anyway, I´m going to be difficult and say that this weekend I can´t cause I have to go to San Fernando (ugh) for a co-worker´s wedding, but either next weekend or even a weeknight I´m in!

KM said...

I agree...alcohol, books and a girl's night = my favorite combo

Maeskizzle said...

Ooh. I like the addition of wine. Nice touch. Now the most obvious accompaniment to wine is cheese, what do you eat with wine Kyle, since you don't like cheese?

Mamacita Chilena said...

Heather, my preferred combo is chocolate and wine :)

I'd be totally down with doing this on a weeknight, but I'm going to be difficult too and say not this week. BOTH my bosses are gone and I'm dying, working really long hours. Believe it or not, blogging is actually hard work!

So a weeknight, not this week but next or weekend not this weekend but next?

Emita said...

yay i love this plan! since my folks came a few weeks ago they left me a few books (i've finished almost two...ready for the passing) and any excuse to hang out with you stellar ladies i'm up for. plus the wine/cheese/chocolate combo is as enticing as any. snazzy title too, books and booze.
can't wait!

Mama in Chile said...

Yep I'm in too gals (sorry for the late response I'm still ill :( )

Let me know when and where! ciao

Emily said...

Alright girls, when's it going to be? It's Monday, I need something to look forward to to get me through the day :)